News Brief & Kudos Submissions
Natural Awakenings Welcomes Your Participation!
NEWS BRIEFS: Just as the name implies, a News Brief is a timely, newsworthy item that typically makes an announcement to readers. Whether you’ve opened a new office, have a special event coming up or are offering a new therapy, we want to hear about it. News Briefs must be written in third person and relevant to our subject matter. This is not an advertisement and should not be written as such. We reserve the right to edit all submissions. Current advertisers receive priority.
KUDOS: Do you have someone in mind who deserves special recognition for a recent achievement? Did you just pass your licensing exam? We want to let everyone know in a Kudo.
*Contact us for prices and media kits to be an advertiser*
News Brief/Kudos Submission Guidelines
- Length: 50-250 words.
- Style: Write in 3rd person. (Please, no “I, me, we, our, my, mine, you or yours.”)
- Deadline: The deadline for submitting News Briefs and Kudos is the 15th of the month prior to publication.
- Late submissions are at risk of not being considered.
- We are unable to feature all submissions because of space limitations.
- Current display advertisers will receive first consideration, as they help to support our free publication.
- We also feature briefs about nonprofits whenever possible.
- We reserve the right to edit all submitted news briefs.
- Okay to leave the date/time fields blank if doesn't pertain to your listing.
- Uploaded documents, logos and photos will attach when you click Submit.
* Required Field
Upcoming Events Near You
Hatha Yoga Class
9:00am · Hunterdon Art Museum
Neworking Party at Valley Integrative Pharmacy & Wellness Center
2:00pm · Valley Integrative Pharmacy
Sunday Yoga Shindig
9:15am · Hunterdon Art Museum
Hatha Flow Yoga Class
6:00pm · Hunterdon Art Museum
Tai Chi for Balance and Strength
7:00pm · Hunterdon Art Museum
5:30pm · Hunterdon Art Museum
Doylestown: Author Event with Bill D'Anjolell
6:30pm · The Doylestown Bookshop