Hypnosis Can Help You
Hypnosis is approved by the American Medical Association and is the fastest known method of reaching the subconscious. It is the subconscious that governs our habits and behavioral patterns. Hypnosis is a natural state of mind that you have experienced every single day.
Put simply, hypnosis is communication with the subconscious part of your mind, which is the most powerful part of your mind. It has four primary functions.
- It is your permanent memory. Everything that has ever happened to you from birth until now is stored there.
- It stores your emotions such as love, joy and fear.
- It is in charge of all automatic body functions such as breathing, digestion and heart rate.
- The subconscious also stores your habits - both the good ones and the bad ones!
Your conscious mind also has four primary functions.
- It is your temporary memory, such as where you live and where you work.
- It is your analytical thinking.
- It is your rational thinking.
- It’s where your willpower is stored.
Hypnosis bypasses the conscious mind, and goes straight to your subconscious mind, making habits easier to change. It’s a natural state of mind. Daydreaming is a form of hypnosis.
Using hypnosis, you can build confidence, increase motivation and ease stress. Hypnosis is one of the most powerful tools we have for gaining access to our full mind. Once you learn how to put your full mind to work for you, your potential is unlimited!
Call Jacqueline for your free consultation (484) 264-3889.